Marketing & Brand Development Executive
Global Marketing, Entertainment Management, Celebrity Relations, PR & Product Development Executive
Passionate entertainment marketing strategist with broad experience leading brand growth and business development within the music, entertainment, and consumer electronics industries. Entrepreneurial, and visionary leader that thrives on challenges with strong creative, technical, and channel management demands.
|Leadership & Team Building||Strategic Partnerships & Negotiations||Business Development & Growth|
|Branding & Digital Marketing||Media & Customer Relations||Merchandising & Product Launch|
Strengths Finder 2.0: Command, Futuristic, Individualization, Strategic
- Assisted in development of new brand and retail specialty concept in mall environment in partnership with Apple, Sony, and Verizon. 2011 national Innovation & Retail Excellence Award by the Consumer Electronics Industry – http://www.theonstore.com.
- Created sustainable brand and channel marketing platforms for one of the top global brands, Monster Cable Products and Beats by Dr Dre.
- Developed a brand and marketing licensing agreement between Earth, Wind & Fire and Monster Products for a line of EWF headphones. Primary role is to be the key decision maker in all brand and channel management strategies globally.
Cre8tive Impact Los Angeles, CA
Cre8tive Impact connects brands with consumers through partnerships in music, fashion, sports, and consumer products.
Principal (Sep 2011 – Present)
Manage renowned music, entertainment, and lifestyle product brands to create strong sustainable programs by reaching a mass audience while elevating credibility with key influencers.
Key Clients and Programs:
- Multi-Grammy Award Winning Earth, Wind & Fire- PR, brand development and marketing licensing
- Kat DeLuna- PR, brand development and marketing licensing
- Pioneered development, launch, and channel marketing management of all Monster Headphones
- Acting VP of Global Business Development (Sales and Marketing) for Velodyne, Inc., an International audio company.
- Worked with suppliers on product design and development, supply chain coordination, inventory management, and retail placement.
- Championed many brand and product launches in major metropolitan areas globally
- Contracted with new distributors and retailers globally, bringing in the largest opening orders in Velodyne history, growing International sales by 500% YOY
- Developed a growth plan for an international advertising project, using the unity of the current network to generate significant income and raise the profile of the company.
- Established in-house creative services, media, and marketing production increasing productivity, efficiency, and profitability for clients.
Monster Products, Inc. San Francisco, CA
Award-Winning,privately held Consumer Electronics manufacturer with 600+ employees worldwide.
Global Brand & Business Development Manager (May 2010 – Sep 2011)
Created marketing strategies driving traffic into retail with the integration of relationships with Beats by Dre, Miles Davis, and JY Park Entertainment. Developed conceptual marketing plans to support sales iniatives for retail partners. Responsible for entertainment industry partnerships to maximize the Monster brand including; Concord Records, Live Nation, and MTV. Also worked closely with internet marketing team to implement on-line acquisition plans, search engine marketing strategies, ad buys and social media integration.
Key Projects and Programs:
- Developed and delivered the strategy for Monster’s new business development, marketing and communication, appropriate to responsive opportunity, in close collaboration with the Executive Directors and CEO.
- Analysis and Market Research – Using NPD and Retail Focus Groups for Sell-Through to support programs and strategies
- Worked closely with Product Development team to enhance current products and introduce new lines with strategic marketing and retail programs.
- Developed branding strategies to define different divisions within company and to increase brand perception
- Developed strong network of sales reps, agents, distributors, and retailers to create efficient sell-through
- Championed multiple product launches and event activations with key retail partners, such as Best Buy, Staples, FNAC, Saturn, and Media Markt.
Vann’s, Inc. Missoula, MT
100% employee owned appliance and electronics multi-channel retailer operating in the US.
Business Development, The ON Store (Aug 2008 – Jan 2010)
Conceptual creation and strategic development of a boutique Consumer Electronics retailer targeted to multi-generational consumers with interests in convergence of technology products and lifestyle. Responsible for consumer interface design concept, marketing campaign, vendor relations, and e-commerce product strategy.
- Designed and launched award-winning innovative retail concept store http://www.theonstore.com.
New Media Marketing Development, Vann’s Inc. (Jun 2006 – Aug 2008)
Oversaw the creative development and implementation of new media internet marketing strategies for a high-end consumer electronics and appliance retailer including: Social Marketing and Commerce, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search, and Email Marketing.
Dealerscope Magazine New York, NY
New Media Marketing Columnist (Nov 2008 2010 – Feb 2011)
Authored popular monthly marketing column in consumer electronics trade publications. Emphasis is targeted to help specialty retailers develop best practices and strategies to successfully utilized new media tactics to market to the younger and more dynamic customer.
Daniels College of Business, University of Denver, Denver, CO
Bachelor of Science and Business Administration , Marketing, Business Ethics & Legal Studies
Berlin School of Creative Leadership (Cannes Lions Creative Young Marketers Academy) Cannes, France
Professional Affiliations and Activities
Women in Consumer Electronics
Reggie Bush Hurricane Katrina Victim Foundation
Public Speaking Engagements:
University of Denver Daniels School of Business, Marketing Capstone Series
CEDIA Expo University, Driving Business through Digital and Social Media
Awards & Recognition
Dealerscope Magazine – Top 40 Under 40 Most Promising Talent
Consumer Reports #1 Rated Consumer Electronics Online Retailer
Consumer Electronics Association Retail Excellence & Innovation Award
Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity – Selected as 1 of 30 Young Marketers Academy
Cannes Creative Leadership Program – A Berlin School of Creative Leadership Program